Our Site Survey Services
- Desk top studies
- Site survey planning
- Contracting / procurement
- Site survey operations management
- Onboard client-reps
- Geophysical/Geotechnical processing- HRS/UHRS/Sub-bottom profiler
- Post survey follow-up & reporting
- Independent verification Including Geotechnical, Geophysical, UOX and Bathymetric surveys for well planning, subsea cables, field development, road constructions and offshore wind power projects.
High Resolution Processing
GeoProvider high and ultra-high resolution, site survey and short offset seismic data processing leverages comprehensive, broadband data processing including deterministic modeling and inversion of source and receiver ghost notches, shot and receiver spatial conditioning, tailored multiple attenuation and pre-stack time migration.
The level of processing applied is of a high specification resulting in superior near surface imaging, and greater confidence when evaluating potential risks.
Key Processing Steps
- Modelling and Inversion of Source and Receiver Ghost Notches
- Shot and Receiver Spatial Conditioning
- Comprehensive Multiple Attenuation – Wave equation, SRME, Tau-P Deconvolution, Radon
- Detailed Velocity Analysis
- Kirchhoff Pre-Stack Time Migration